EGYPT – 07 NIGHTS HONEYMOONERS PACKAGE
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, History
Activity Level Leisurely
Day by Day itinerary
– Meet, assist at Cairo and Sharm airport
– All transfers from/to airports in a/c vehicles
– Private half day guided tour to Great Pyramids of Giza with lunch in an oriental
– Private half day guided tour to the Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili bazaars
– Dinner & transfer to the Moghul or the Sequoia restaurant at the Mena House (food
only 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo based on BB basis
– 05 nights’ accommodation in Sharm on BB Basis with the following added values:
1. Upgrading to pool or sea view room category (subject to hotel availability).
2. Welcome drink upon arrival.
3. Celebratory honeymoon cake to be served in your room.
4. Nice selection of pastries and cookies will be waiting for you.
5. Nice fruits selection in your room upon arrival.
6. One romantic candlelight dinner at the Savoy Seafood Island (special set menu).
7. Complimentary late check-out till 16:00 (subject to hotel availability).
8. Up to 25% discount in any of our à la carte restaurant either at Savoy or SOHO
9. Up to 25% discount on massage treatments.
10. Complimentary access to Spa’s sauna, Jacuzzi and steam.
11. One complimentary bowling game.
12. 1st-day breakfast to be served in your room to celebrate your future together.
13. Open buffet breakfast at the main restaurant for the rest of the stay.
– Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, beverages
– Entrance to any of the three Pyramids from inside or the Solar Boat
– Domestic Flights tickets Cairo / Hurghada / Cairo (as per enclosed tariff)
– Any other services except mentioned under price includes
Upon arrival at Cairo airport, Excel Travel representative will welcome you before the immigration desk with flowers. Our representative will take care of all the procedures to ensure you are out of the airport in no time.
Private escorted transfer with limousine to your hotel of choice.
Arrive at the hotel & check-in (FREE upgrade to a higher room category upon availability).
Overnight at the hotel in Cairo
Pyramids & Sphinx (B, L, D)
You may enjoy breakfast in your room or at the hotel restaurant before you meet Excel Travel guide who will be pleased to accompany you for a private tour by limousine to visit one of the Seven Wonders the great Pyramids of Giza; (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus) were reckoned by the Greeks to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A single pyramid is built with 2.300.000 blocks, each weighing an average of two and a half tones. In the face of such immensity, one cannot help but feel the wonder and awe that so many writers and artists have sought to convey over the centuries. The Cheops Pyramid is more interesting because its interior burial chambers are open for inspection by the public. Not far from the Pyramids is the Great Sphinx of Giza, which dates from the time of Chephren (2620 BC). Hewn from natural yellowish limestone and standing 65 feet-high and 187 feet-long, this unforgettable statue combines the head of a Pharaoh with a lion’s body.
Lunch in an oriental restaurant & transfer back to the hotel or optionally you may start an afternoon visit to the ancient capital of Memphis & Sakkara where the Step Pyramid was built for the Pharaoh Zoser, is the oldest pyramid in the world, dating back from 2700 BC. Drive back to the hotel for refreshment
Early evening transfer to the Mena House, whereby you can pamper yourself with a candle light dinner at the Moghul room or the Sequoia restaurant.
Overnight at the hotel in Cairo
Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaar – Sharm (B)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel before checking out, then Excel Travel guide will accompany you for a private tour by limousine to visit the Egyptian Museum for unforgettable tour;
Egyptian Museum; was established by the Egyptian government in 1835. The present museum building was built in 1900, in the new classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. The museum exhibited collections now exceed 120,000 objects ranges from pre historic era to the Greco Roman period. It has 107 halls, and the ground floor houses huge statues. The upper floor houses small statues, jewels, Tutankhamen treasures and the mummies. The museum also comprises of a photography section and large library. A hall for the Royal Mummies was opened at the museum, housing eleven kings and queens.
After the visit of the Egyptian Museum a short drive will take you to Khan El Khalili bazaars; which is one of the most famous worldwide with its amazing narrow alleyways. The visitor can discover small restaurants and workaday cafes where Egyptians & non-Egyptians come to smoke water pipes and enjoy some of the traditional Egyptian drinks in the cafes scattered around the area (Few years ago, Naguib Mahfouz himself used to come and sit beneath the huge, ageing and discolored mirrors of the café). The Bazaars is always a part of most of the tourist programs as the tourists find it a great fun with bargaining experience to buy some souvenirs. The bazaar is the domain of shopkeepers and tourists. Jewelers, items made from copper, parquetry boxes, semi-precious stones, rugs, blown-glass dishes and other souvenirs.
After khan El khalili visit, a private escorted transfer by limousine to Cairo Airport for the one hour flight to Sharm El Sheikh. In sharm an Excel Travel representative will meet, greet & assist you through the formalities. Escort you in a limousine for the short transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh
Free for Leisure in Sharm to enjoy sun bathing & the hotel amenities or enjoy the different activities & excursions offered by our team