EGYPT – 07 NIGHTS PACKAGE
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Discovery, Family, Guided Tours, History
Activity Level Challenging
2 Cairo + 3 Cruise + 2 Train
– Meet & assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports
– All transfer from/to airports in a/c vehicles
– Private Half-day guided tour to the pyramids and Sphinx area with entrance fee
– 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo based on BB
– 02-night accommodation onboard the sleeping train from Cairo to Aswan on HB
– 03 nights’ accommodation onboard a 5* Nile cruise based on FB (food only & no
– Private cruise sightseeing with English speaking guide to visit:
In Aswan; Philae Temple & High Dam
While sailing: visit Edfu and Kom Ombo temples
In Luxor: The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank.
• Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, beverages,
• Entrance to any of the three Pyramids or the Solar Boat
• Domestic Flights as per enclosed tariff
• On day 6 the transfer value will be added
• Single supplement INCLUDES a single cabin on the train
• Child rate does not include the child rate on the train as it has different policy.
Meet at Cairo Airport upon arrival by Excel Travel representative who will assist you through airport customs & formalities. You will be escorted immediately to your hotel by Excel A/C modern fleet.
Pyramids, Sphinx – Sleeping train
Today after breakfast we start exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus. Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion’s body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. We will visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop.
Back to the hotel to refresh & check out afternoon will be free at leisure Alternatively as optional tour, lunch can be served in a local or Indian restaurant before driving to the Egyptian museum to visit. Then drive to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars for free time at leisure till departure time to the station to board the sleeping train to Aswan.Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train.
Train - Aswan- Cruise
Breakfast onboard the train and meet & assist upon arriving at Aswan Station and transfer to the Nile cruise
Day 3 -6 On board the Nile Cruise for 3 nights on full board basis from Aswan to Luxor; Whereby guided tours will be conducted to visit the major sites like:
In Aswan; Philae Temple & High Dam
While sailing: Visit Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
In Luxor: The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut (or Hatchepsut) Temple, the Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank.
Luxor – Sleeping Train
Breakfast on your cruise boat, check out and transfer to Luxor Station to Cairo.
Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train.
Meet & assist upon arriving at Cairo Station and transfer to the hotel in Cairo.
Enjoy the hotel amenities or you may choose from the short list of activities offered by Excel Travel in Cairo. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel then transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure
Cruise itinerary may be changed but we guarantee to visit all sights mentioned on the itinerary & the included items